Ryedale District Council

Council tax support current claim

A claimant in receipt of council tax support is responsible for informing the local authority of any changes in their personal and financial circumstances which may affect their benefit.

If your circumstances change during the year you must tell us straight away as it may affect your entitlement to any reduction on your council tax bill. This includes a person moving into your property or a change in income if you are receiving a means tested reduction.Paying by phone

In the event that you believe you may be entitled to a reduction because you live alone or are on a low income, please telephone Revenues and Benefits Services on 01653 600666 ext 600 for further advice.

You can complete a Council Tax or Housing Benefit application online.

Please check the document links below for any forms that may be of use to you, or email Benefits Services.


Attachments (downloads)
FileNo of pagesFile sizeCreated
Download this file (Certificate of Earned Income Form031209.pdf)Certificate of Earned Income Declaration Form124 kB04-2014
Download this file (Self Employed Earnings Form 160413.pdf)Self Employed Earnings Declaration Form8307 kB04-2014
Download this file (Student_Details_form160413.pdf)Student details form33345 kB04-2014

Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

You are here: Home All services Council tax and benefits Benefits Council tax support current claim