About the pack
We will be living with COVID-19 for some time, so although many restrictions will be lifted, some may still remain in place for a time to remind people to act responsibly and stay safe. The back-to-business pack is a set of posters promoting key safety measures, that you might find helpful for your business.
The pack is free to businesses in Ryedale.
On the order form you can choose which of the posters (and other resources) you want. You can have up to three copies of each design you order. All posters are available in either A3 or A4 size:
- A poster to ‘shop local, save jobs’
- A poster showing the maximum amount of customers allowed in the premises
- A poster for businesses that prefer contactless payments
- A poster reminding citizens and visitors to sanitize/wash their hands
- Table service only
- Appointments only
- Please drink responsibly
- A ‘keep a safe distance’ poster
- A poster for toilets, reminding customers to wash their hands and keep a safe distance.
There’s also an option to include one of each of these in the pack:
- ENTRY ONLY poster
- EXIT ONLY poster
- NO ENTRY poster
- A window sticker to remind people to ‘shop local, save jobs’
- A ‘keep a safe distance’ window sticker
- 3 metres of bunting.
How to order
Use the online order form to request your pick of posters.
Shop local, love Ryedale
The Council is promoting Ryedale being open for business. If you’d like to support the campaign, feel free to use these assets in your posts: