Ryedale District Council


You are here: Home Your Council Consultation and feedback Change of circumstances

Change of circumstances

Providing information and advice on when and how local residents are required to notify the council about a change in circumstances, which may affect their entitlement to other council services.

If you are moving house within Ryedale or moving into the District, please let us know.

Register to vote

Go to GOV.UK Register to Vote. It is quick, easy and free. More information is available on our "Voting Information" webpage.

Council Tax

If you move house and wish to inform the Council, please complete a change of address form.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Information and advice on Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support is available here.


Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House
Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Email: Contact the Council

Phone: 01653 600666

Connect with us


Like us on Facebook Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter Twitter
Follow us on Flickr Flickr
 Subscribe to us on Youtube= YouTube
 Connect with us on LinkedIn= LinkedIn