If we miss a collection of general waste and it’s our fault, a crew will return within five working days to rectify the situation.
If we miss a collection of recycling we will collect it with your next collection.
Report a missed bin collection
You can report a missed bin or recycling collection by filling in the online form below.
Collection times may vary and we advise you to put your bin before 6am (ie the night before).
What we need to know
Before completing the online form, please check that we did not empty your bin because:
- You have put your bin/containers out on the wrong day (Find my bin collection day)
- Your bin/containers were not out for collection on time
- Your bin/containers contained contaminated waste
- You presented extra side waste
- Your bin/containers were too heavy
If you have missed a collection and it is your fault, you can dispose of the waste at a local Household Waste Recycling Centre.