Ryedale District Council

Council tenant advice

The Council is a non stock holding authority but several Housing Associations provide social housing in the district, including the main provider of social housing, Yorkshire Housing.

For further information on housing repairs and facilities please contact Yorkshire Housing on 0345 3664404.

Other Housing Associations with local properties in Ryedale include

Home Group
York Housing Association
North Star Housing

Ryedale District Council is still a statutory housing authority and has a statutory duty to provide housing advice to those who request it on matters such as homelessness, rents, tenancy conditions, repairs, etc.

You can also email Housing Services at Ryedale District Council or phone 01653 600666 if you require assistance or to make an appointment through our customer services team. Housing advice appointments are normally available at Ryedale House in Malton every week day except for Wednesdays.


Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

You are here: Home All services Housing Housing advice Council tenant advice