Ryedale District Council

Substance misuse

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. Please select the link provided for further information from their website.

nycc logoIf you are experiencing difficulties with drugs, or anyone you know is, you can access support from a range of services in North Yorkshire. For more information please visit North Yorkshire County Council.



Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

You are here: Home All services Health and social care Substance misuse