We welcome requests from charities, town groups or public information events to use our car parks for events.
To apply you will need to complete one of the forms below:
The full events application form
This is for events which will use rides, marquees, utilities etc such as a fair or other major event.Complete the application form
The short events application form
This is for events such as charity fundraising stalls, information stalls, or using the car park during adjacent building works.Complete the application form
What to include when you make an application
Please include the following:
- Public Liability Insurance for a minimum level of £5 million. For higher risk activities the Council may require cover up to a level of £10 million. Applicants will be notified of any increased requirements.
- Where certificates, plans etc are required, these must be sent with this application or by no later than 21 days before the event takes place.
- An Event Management Plan and Risk Assessment for the event must be undertaken by the applicant prior to the event taking place and must be submitted at least 14 days before the event
Hosting an event in Ryedale
We act as the first point of contact for anyone wishing to organise an event to which the public are invited. We ask that all event organisers submit the following:
- A completed event notification form
- An event risk assessment
- An event management plan
- A site plan
- A copy of the event’s insurance certificate