Ryedale District Council

Community facilities and events

Ryedale has a wealth of community owned venues such as village halls, arts venues and community centres. These are available to hire for events and functions.

To search for venues, visit Yorkshire Venues.

Any residents wishing to organise a street party in Ryedale needs to request permission from the North Yorkshire County Council to hold the party and, where required, close the road NYCCwhere the party is taking place, visit events and street parties page on North Yorkshire County Council website.

Please visit GOV.UK and/or North Yorkshire Police for more information on your right to protest, hold a demonstration or a parade.

The following pages are included in this section. Please click on the links below to examine the content.


Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

You are here: Home All services Community and living Community facilities and events