Ryedale District Council


You are here: Home Planning Planning applications Appeal against a planning decision

Appeal against a planning decision

If you wish to appeal against a planning decision, the information on the following websites will explain what you have to do. It will also help if you want to appeal against an enforcement notice issued on land or buildings in which you have a legal interest. Appeals are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate.

For further information see the Planning Portal appeals page.

Detailed information is also available on GOV.UK.

Details of appeals can be found on the Planning Register. You will come to the Simple Search screen where you can select Appeals.


Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House
Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Email: Contact the Council

Phone: 01653 600666

Connect with us


Like us on Facebook Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter Twitter
Follow us on Flickr Flickr
 Subscribe to us on Youtube= YouTube
 Connect with us on LinkedIn= LinkedIn