Ryedale District Council


You are here: Home Living Here Health and social care

Health and social care

NYCCThis service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. For information on Health and Social Care please visit the Health and Social Care page on the North Yorkshire County Council website.

If you are experiencing difficulties with drugs, or anyone you know is, you can access support from a range of services in North Yorkshire. For more information please visit North Yorkshire County Council.

Healthwatch North Yorkshire is the new independent local consumer champion for citizens and communities. For more information, please see their information leaflet (PDF, 2 pages, 1327kb).

The White Rose Home Improvement Agency Wellbeing Service looks at all aspects of home safety advice and support.


Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House
Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Email: Contact the Council

Phone: 01653 600666

Connect with us


Like us on Facebook Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter Twitter
Follow us on Flickr Flickr
 Subscribe to us on Youtube= YouTube
 Connect with us on LinkedIn= LinkedIn