Ryedale District Council


You are here: Home Living Here Children and families

Children and families

NYCCThis service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. For more information please visit their Children and Families webpage.

For information on safeguarding children and adults please visit the Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults webpage.

Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House
Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Email: Contact the Council

Phone: 01653 600666

Connect with us


Like us on Facebook Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter Twitter
Follow us on Flickr Flickr
 Subscribe to us on Youtube= YouTube
 Connect with us on LinkedIn= LinkedIn