Car parks and public toilets
You’ll need a RADAR key for all disabled toilets.
Please noteThe public toilets at Church Street, Norton and Wentworth Street, Malton are currently closed for repairs as a result of being vandalised.
|Town||Car park||Duration||Spaces (inc disabled)||Public toilets|
|Kirkbymoorside||Town Farm||Long Stay (max. 24 hrs)||52||On the car park|
|Malton||Water Lane||Long (max. 24 hrs) & Short Stay (max. 2 hrs)||109||Malton Market Place and Wentworth Street|
|Wentworth Street||Long Stay (max. 24 hrs)||381||Adjacent to the car park|
|Pickering||Ropery||Short Stay (max. 2 hrs)||84||On the car park|
|Vivis Lane||Long Stay (max. 24 hrs)||58||Ropery and Eastgate|
|Eastgate||Long Stay (max. 24 hrs)||124||On the car park|
|Helmsley||Market Place||Short Stay (max. 2 hrs)||83||Borogate|
|Cleveland Way||Long Stay (max. 24 hrs)||156||On the car park|
|Norton||St Nicholas Street||Free||100||Church Street|
If you have any comments or need information on the condition or use of our car parks, please submit an Enquiry Form.
Using our car parks
- Disabled bays are only for vehicles displaying a disabled badge
- Vehicles displaying a disabled badge still need to pay for parking
- Motorcyclists also need to pay for parking
- You must display a valid ticket or permit at all times
- All vehicles must park within the lines on a marked bay
- All vehicles using the car park must take notice of signs and directional arrows
- You need to buy a separate ticket for trailers and caravans
Car park rules
- No cooking, camping or lighting of fires
- No servicing or washing of vehicles
- No advertising or business use
- No deposit of litter or other substances
- No unnecessary use of horns or sirens
- No threatening or abusive conduct
- No engines to run while parked
Overnight sleeping Cleveland Way car parkAs on July 30 2022 overnight parking for motorhomes, campervans and any other vehicles used for overnight sleeping has been suspended in Cleveland Way car park in Helmsley. A full review of alternate options will take place while the suspension is underway. Alternate campsites are nearby, search for ‘tourist accommodation’ on this website for more information.
Where can I charge my electric vehicle?
We would like to thank Highways England for funding our rapid charging units and the Office for Zero Emission Vehicles for funding our fast charging units.
We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to cars parked in any car park (or their contents), unless the loss or damage is caused by our negligence.