How do I save money on my household bills?Apply for the Big Community Switch here
How does it work?
- When lots of you want to buy the same thing, you can often get it for a cheaper price – that’s how iChoosr works
- Signing up online with thousands of other households means that energy companies will compete for your custom, often with special tariffs that aren’t available over the phone or on price comparison services
- It is easy and there is no obligation
There are five simple steps: (images – collective switch icons in the folder)
Step 1: Simple registration – free and no obligation
- If you pay household energy bills and who are interested in saving money by switching energy suppliers then you can register for FREE
- You will need your most recent energy bill to register
Step 2: Auction
- When registration closes, iChoosr will invite energy companies to offer their best prices for energy to everyone in the scheme
Step 3: Personal offer
- You will receive a personal offer from the winning supplier. In this offer you can see how much you could save by switching to the new tariff.
Step 4: You decide
- There is no obligation to accept and there are no fees or charges if you don’t switch. You simply get a new offer that could potentially save you money on your energy bills. iChoosr can also help you with any queries.
Step 5: Switching
- If you accept the offer, your contact information will be sent to the winning supplier
- iChoosr takes care of the whole switching process and checks if the supplier does what it has promised
- If you decide not to go ahead, then that’s fine