We’ve put together lots of useful guidance for you, specifically for Arts and Heritage organisations. Please take a look at the links below.
If you want to stay up-to-date with all of the Art, Culture and Heritage news in Ryedale, you can sign up to receive the Arts, Culture and Heritage e-Bulletin here.
- Government guidance for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport sectors can be found here.
- Updated government guidance on volunteering can be found here.
- Updated government guidance for charities can be found here.
- Information on financial support packages for businesses can be found on our business support pages.
- Click here to review Government guidance on restrictions.
The Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants
These grants support thousands of individual artists, community and cultural organisations. Please visit the Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants for more details.
The National Lottery Heritage Fund
The Heritage Fund provides different levels of funding to heritage of all shapes and sizes. Details of the funding programmes are available here.
The Steel Charitable Trust
The Trust has a grant fund which is open to arts and heritage projects. The next deadline for applications is 20th July 2021. Find out more about grants from The Steel Charitable Trust.
The Art Fund
The Art Fund has a number of grant programmes currently open for applications. Apply for funding from The Art Fund here.
Advice and Guidance
- The ‘EMBED Reopening Recommendation’ guidance
- Introduction to ticketing for museums and galleries
- Association of Independent Museums (AIM)
- The Creative Industries Federation
- The UK Craft Council craft business resource page.
- Support for Theatre Professionals during Coronavirus
Sector Support Opportunities
Digital Heritage Lab
Digital Heritage Lab is offering FREE digital support with a series of FREE online workshops for small to medium sized heritage-based organisations. For information on the next online workshop please visit their website.
Launchpad is a talent development program that offers opportunities and support for emerging artists, musicians, producers, bands, composers and music professionals in the Yorkshire region. Details of events and opportunities can be found on the Launchpad website.
Rural Steps – Making it Happen
New Toolkit Available!
- The ‘Making it Happen’ toolkit aims to support dance artists in setting up and delivering youth dance
- It provides a range of resources, planning ideas, templates, advice and real-life examples of Youth Dance provision
This resource has been produced as part of the Rural Steps project which took place in 2018 – 2020 in six areas across North Yorkshire. Please visit the Blue Moose Dance Company website to access the toolkit.