We will be shortlisting on a continual basis, if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within the next week to arrange a convenient time for a telephone interview.
This is your opportunity to support public services in a time of real need.
We’re seeking individuals who can help with waste collection services on a relief basis over the forthcoming weeks and months. The role entails;
- Working as a member of a team, undertaking duties associated with the collection, loading, transportation & disposal of household, recycling, garden and commercial waste.
- Ensuring that duties are carried out in line with Health and Safety, for your own safety and that of others
- Adopting a flexible approach to work, to enable attendance at times which correspond with the demands of the service
This role is for you if you are:
- Physically fit due to the demanding nature of the post; pushing, pulling and lifting household waste bins.
- Able to be flexible towards your working hours, there may be a need to work flexible hours with early starts.
- Are a team-player, who can work well with colleagues to get the job done.
- Able to demonstrate an awareness of health and safety procedures to ensure the safety of yourself and others.