Ryedale District Council

Vehicle clamping and removal

Neither Harrogate Borough Council nor Scarborough Borough Council, who deliver Civil Parking Enforcement throughout North Yorkshire on behalf of the County Council, undertake and clamping or removal of vehicles on-street.

On street parking restrictions are enforced by Civil Enforcement Officers, employed by Scarborough Borough Council in partnership with Ryedale District Council.

If you wish to appeal against a fine you have received, please contact Scarborough Borough Council notice procedures page or write to;

Parking Services
Town Hall
St Nicholas Street
YO11 2HG

For more information, please see Scarborough Borough Council's website.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.

Website status

We will report here on any changes to web services.

25 May 2017: We are currently unable to process credit and debit card payments online and over the phone due to an issue with our payment system. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.

» Website feedback

You are here: Home All services Transport and streets Parking Vehicle clamping and removal