Ryedale District Council

Parking permits

On street parking permits are operated by Harrogate, York and Scarborough local authorities where controlled parking zones are in operation.

Contact us

Ryedale District Council
Ryedale House, Old Malton Road
Malton, North Yorkshire
YO17 7HH

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

You are here: Home All services Transport and streets Parking Parking permits