Ryedale District Council

Housing advice

The Council is a non stock holding authority but several Housing Associations provide social housing in the district, including;

For information on the safety and security of your home, please visit either the North Yorkshire Police website or North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service website.

For help and advice if you are facing homesslessness, please visit our Homelessness prevention and Homelessness support webpages.

The following pages are included in this section. Please click on the links below to examine the content.

Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Your feedback

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Housing Housing advice