Ryedale District Council

Hard to let properties

All allocations of empty housing association properties in the district are managed through North Yorkshire Homechoice. Contact details are available on this page.

north yks homechoice logo Feb 2017There are no council houses in Ryedale and all of the social housing is owned and managed by housing associations. The main housing association in the area is Yorkshire Housing.

All empty housing association properties in the area are allocated through Choice Based Lettings. You may apply by registering with North Yorkshire Homechoice. If you would prefer to apply using a paper application, form please telephone Yorkshire Housing on 0345 3664404.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.

Website status

We will report here on any changes to web services.

25 May 2017: We are currently unable to process credit and debit card payments online and over the phone due to an issue with our payment system. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.

» Website feedback

You are here: Home All services Housing Council and social housing Hard to let properties