Ryedale District Council

Change of housing tenancy

If you have any issues on any of the subject listed below, questions or any other queries regarding your tenancy, please contact Yorkshire Housing on 0345 3664404 or other social housing provider.

  • Caretaking
  • Communal heating charge
  • Communal housing repairs
  • Communal lighting
  • Decoration and disturbance allowances
  • Emergency out of hours housing repairs
  • Ending housing tenancy
  • Furnished tenancies
  • Garage lettings
  • Home contents insurance
  • House clearance and re-housing
  • House surveying - major repairs
  • Housing association  nomination and registration
  • Housing crime support
  • Housing improvements - temporary accommodation
  • Housing mediation
  • Housing nuisance
  • Housing referrals
  • Housing rent setting
  • Mortgage references
  • Overdue housing repairs - discretionary allowance
  • Rechargeable home repairs
  • Rent determination
  • Tenant participation

Other Housing Associations with local properties in Ryedale include

Home Group
York Housing Association
North Star Housing


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Your feedback

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Housing Council and social housing Change of housing tenancy