Ryedale District Council


NYCCThis service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. For information on Health and Social Care please visit the Disabilities page on the North Yorkshire County Council website.

For information about apply for a blue badge please visit North Yorkshire County Council Blue badge parking permits for disabled people page.

There are also useful links on the right of this page and for information on the following topics please click on the links below:

Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Health and social care Disabilities