If you wish to pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit, please complete the online Direct Debit application.
If you are on a low income, you may be eligible for Council Tax Support. You can use our online calculator to see if you are entitled to a reduction on your Council Tax bill. If you wish to apply, please complete our online Housing and Council Tax Support application form.
You may be entitled to a discount depending on who lives in the property and if they qualify. The following links take you directly to our online application forms.
- Single person discount
- Disabled person
- Person in detention
- School or college leavers
- Someone with severe mental impairment
- Student or student nurse
- Person in receipt of child benefit
- Person in a care home
- An unoccupied dwelling left empty by a deceased person
- A dwelling unoccupied because the person who would normally live there is receiving personal care elsewhere
- A dwelling where the person who normally resides there has to leave their home unoccupied to care for someone else
- A property occupied only by under 18 year olds
- A dwelling which is a self contained annex from the main house is exempt whilst unoccupied
- An annex occupied by a relative of the occupant of the main house is exempt from Council Tax, provided that the occupant of the annex is:
- Over 65 years of age
- Severely mentally impaired
- Substantially and permanently disabled
- If your Council Tax or Business Rates account is in credit, please request a refund via this form
- If you have received a Magistrates Court Summons or Notification of Liability Order and would like to make a repayment proposal, please complete our online arrangement form
- If you have been asked to provide income and expenditure details to support a repayment proposal, please complete this income and expenditure form and attach any supporting information you have been asked to provide