Ryedale District Council

Explosives licence

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council.

NYCCAll traders who intend to store mixed explosives must be registered under the Explosives Act 1875, on an annual basis. This includes car dealers and garages who deal with air bags.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.