Ryedale District Council

Second hand goods licence

Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council.

NYCCA registration certificate, issued by North Yorkshire County Council, is required if a person sells second-hand goods.

Visit North Yorkshire County Council's website for more information.


Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Your feedback

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.
You are here: Home All services Business and economy Licensing and regulation Business and markets licensing Second hand goods licence