Ryedale District Council

Skip permits

If you propose to occupy or open part of a road (i.e. carriageway, footway, footpath or cycle path etc), there is a requirement to obtain permission from the local Roads Authority. This is done by applying for the relevant permit.


Please note that this service is not provided by Ryedale District Council. Information on this service is provided by North Yorkshire County Council. For further information please view their website NYCC Skip permits.

Contact us

Main contact links for the Council:

Find our main offices by map

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us and get in touch.